Would you pay your credit card bill without first looking at the statement to understand why the bill is so high?
Well, the same thinking might be applied to your website. Website analytics is really just a fancy term for specialized reporting for your online marketing efforts. It can be a simple or as complex as necessary. If setup correctly, it should answer some key questions:
- How do visitors find your website?
- Where are visitors coming from?
- What are visitors looking at on your website?
- When are visitors coming?
- Are visitors finding the most important content?
- Are visitors completing the goals you’ve defined?
Ideally, good reporting will help you:
- Help you make informed decisions.
- Verify the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify opportunities to explore.
It’s never been a better time to get started.
So, do you think it’s time to take another look at your efforts so far? Let’s discuss your needs. Call (908) 344-5688 or use the Contact Form.