A word about privacy…
Assume that you have none anywhere you visit online. By simply connecting to the Internet:
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is collecting information about where you connect from and where you visit.
- The search engines you use collect information about topics you research and websites you visit.
- Email service providers, chat/messaging/SMS services, and social networks collect information about your online conversations and behaviors to display relevant advertising to you.
- The software you’ve installed and the web browser add-ons you use may report back information to the developers.
- Websites use web analytics to learn about where visitors come from, devices used, what content is viewed, etc.
- Membership reward programs track your shopping and purchase behavior.
This website (ReinhartMarketing.com) is owned by “Reinhart Consulting Group LLC” DBA “Reinhart Marketing” — a digital marketing company based in Bridgewater, NJ, USA. This page is intended to inform you about our practices regarding collection, use, and disclosure of information that you may provide via this website.
This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this website from visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to websites.
Information You Provide
Some areas of this website may ask you to submit personally identifiable information. You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional.
Passive Information Collection
This website may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to website visitors, customize the website based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the website for your use. Such information is not combined with personally identifiable information collected elsewhere on the website unless you have consented.
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous visitor data. Learn more about:
- How Google Uses Browser Cookies
- Google Advertising Cookies
- Google Analytics Opt-out
- Microsoft Bing Ads Advertising Cookie
- Microsoft Personalized Ad Options
- Microsoft Account Privacy
- Linkedin Manage Advertising Preferences
- Facebook Advertising
- Twitter Privacy Controls
You may be able to download and manage information collected about you from:
- Google Takeout, Google Activity
- For others, search Google for: “how do I download my information from ______”
These links are provided as a courtesy and are not meant to be an all-inclusive list or endorsement.
Use And Disclosure Of Information
Except as otherwise stated, we may use information collected via this website to improve the content of our website, to customize the website to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it), for our marketing and research purposes, and for any other purpose specified. In addition, we may make full use of all information acquired through this website that is not in personally identifiable form.
If you provide personally identifiable information to this website, we may combine such information with other actively collected information unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection. We may disclose personally identifiable information you provide via this website to contractors we use to support our business, or to respond to law enforcement requests or where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations.
This website takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information as you transmit it to our website and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this website may not be secure.
Links To Other Websites
Occasionally, we may receive compensation if you click on a website affiliate link and register with that service provider. We typically mark affiliate links with a disclosure notice on that page. The details of such a transaction are anonymous and not reported to us.
While we may collect your contact information for the purposes of email news or periodic communication, we do not sell or share your information with partners, affiliates or advertisers.
If you would like to opt out of future email communications from us, simply contact us and provide the email address that you want removed.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, requests, or concerns related to our policy outlined above or the information practices of this website, please contact us.
We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time. Changes will be posted on this website.
This policy statement was last updated on June 6, 2018.