I find myself dependent on technology to keep me organized, focused and prioritized. Throughout the day I regularly capture and tweak info in a variety of ways. What’s awesome is the ability to get to my data from different devices or desktops – from virtually anywhere, at any time.
Staying Organized While Out And About
Here are a few of my favorite mobile apps. Perhaps you’ll benefit from them too!
- Evernote – Upload and keep track of everything, syncronized between your device(s) and computer(s).
- Things – Keep track and manage your tasks.
- Remember The Milk – Keep track and manage your tasks.
reQall or Jott – capture your thoughts quickly by voice.
- Dropbox – Share your files between device and computers.
- 1Password – Safely store and syncronize your passwords between your mobile device and computers.
- Xmarks – Syncronize your bookmarks across between your mobile device and your desktop browsers.
- VehiCal – Track your mileage and expenses.
- LogMeIn – Login to your desktop computer. iPad App cost $29.99 and also lets you move files back and forth between remote computers and your iPad.
- SimpleMindMap – Organize your thoughts.
Hope you find this useful. If you have some alternative suggestions, please add to the comments below.