For business or personal sanity, it’s never been easier to keep tabs on what’s going on in your social circle. Keep up with Friends, “friends,” business connections, etc. with a handful of free and easy to use mobile apps. Here are my favorites…
Favorite Mobile Apps To Stay Connected
- Google Mobile (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Reader).
Tungle – An easier way to schedule your meetings.
- Linkedin – Stay active among your professional network.
- Twitter – Promote yourself to the world.
- Facebook – Stay connected with your private network.
- Foursquare – Check in at your favorite destinations.
- Hootsuite – Publish to multiple social networks at once.
- Skype – Make free VoIP calls and instant messaging.
- AIM – Chat with your connections.
- AroundMe – Location-based app to find out what stores are nearby.
I hear good things about Oovoo for mobile video chat, but I haven’t tried it yet.
Hope you find this useful. If you have some alternative suggestions, please add to the comments below.