The Short Story…
Roland Reinhart is an Internet Marketing Consultant who has worked in direct marketing since 1988. While working at leading advertising agencies, Mr. Reinhart planned and executed scores of advertising campaigns, marketing programs, corporate and promotional websites.
What Are His Specialties?
Roland’s specialties include:
- Internet Marketing
- Custom Website Design
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Information Architecture, User Experience Design
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Advertising, Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Display Online Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media, Blogging, Consumer Generated Content
- Custom Web Applications
- Online Coupons
- Audio/Video Content Production (Podcasting)
- Marketing Research, Paper Prototype Research
- Direct Mail
- Print Advertising
What About Big-Brand Experience?
He’s worked with top brands in a variety of industries:
- Financial services (Morgan Stanley, Webster Bank, D&B, Chase, American Express, BrokerLogic)
- Telecommunications (MCI WorldCom, AT&T, Ameritech)
- Health and pharmaceutical (ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses, various Johnson & Johnson brands, various McNeil brands, Plavix)
- Plus numerous B-to-B and B-to-C brands (RHR International, American Advantage Mortgage Company, Castrol, Tires Plus, Preferred Hotels, Silversea Cruises, Fujifilm, Japan Airlines, GE, USPS)
What Awards Has He Won?
Mr. Reinhart was a major contributor on teams that won 3 Johnson & Johnson Marketing Excellence Awards (2 First Place, 1 Second Place) in 2005-2006.
“Unlike some advertising folks, awards have never been important to me. I prefer to focus my energy towards delivering high quality work instead of chasing statues and plaques.”
Sure thing… Mr. Reinhart is also a digital marketing counselor and instructor with the New Jersey Small Business Development Center offices at Raritan Valley Community College (Bridgewater, NJ), and Brookdale Community College (Lincroft, NJ). Each year I advise hundreds of entrepreneurs to make informed decisions that avoid mistakes and spend their time/money wisely.