This non-profit organization provides career coaching and job search training for professionals intending to change jobs or start a new career. They’re located in New Jersey and Wisconsin.
Create a website to support the scaling needs of a new organization: event information, content in various formats: blog, slideshow, audio and video.
The client engaged a designer for the overall brand design and layout. We applied the design elements, programmed the website and continue to maintain it.
- We built a dynamically generated website to support the long-term needs of the organization.
- Setup an easy to use Content Management System.
- The website incorporates Search Engine Optimization best practices to increase the likeliness of being located in geographic keyword searches.
- Implemented web analytics to monitor site usage and identify inbound visitor sources: search engines, referrals, advertising.
- Test a variety of digital advertising to drive traffic for event registration.
View more examples of our work.
Visit The Center for Life Transitions.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]