This company needed a website to support their business-to-business and consumer marketing efforts.
Create a website with a distinctive professional presence.
- We designed a website based on Search Engine Optimization best practices to increase the likeliness of the company being located in geographic keyword searches.
- Developed helpful content to set expectations for first visit experience.
- Clear content on all service offerings, capabilities and points of differentiation.
- The site is built on a customizable Content Management System so staff can easily make insurance information updates.
- Provide downloadable versions of forms and sales literature that were traditionally distributed in printed form.
- Implemented web analytics to monitor site usage and identify traffic sources.
- Future: Test an email newsletter to engage clients, educate them on available services and health concerns, and ultimately generate in-office visits.
We run an urgent care center and needed a website that had a few special requirements. We initially hired another group for this project, but after the first meeting, never heard from them again.
Roland, on the other hand, returned all phone calls, kept all scheduled appointments, and was professional in every respect. He was able to take information from our brochure, together with information gathered from our meeting, and produce a fantastic website that not only listed the basics about our practice, but also enabled patients to complete demographics online, put in short bios about our doctors, and even has a link to the Urgent Care Association of America so patients can get a better understanding of what accreditation from that organization means.
We highly recommend his work to anyone interested in setting up a website.
View more examples of our work.
Visit Access Medical Associates.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]