Social Media For Business: What You Need To Know
Social Media… Do I need it?
What am I doing right? What am I doing wrong?
Is it worth my time?
Those are some of the topics addressed in this presentation to Small Business Owners, Professionals, and Business Startup Entrepreneurs.
Presented by Marketing Consultant Roland Reinhart on March 18, 2011 at Somerset County Business Partnership in Bridgewater, NJ.
A Favor Please (It Will Only Take A Minute)
If you found this information valuable, please help me out:
- Leave a positive testimonial in the comments below.
- Share the link to this page with your contacts on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or Email by using the social sharing links found on this page.
Thanks in advance!
Want A Live Presentation To Your Group?
I’ve presented this topic to a variety of business networking groups, non-profit groups and industry organizations. If you can guarantee at least 30 people attend, I’d be willing to present in person to your group. The presentation and Q&A session usually last an hour. If you have an interesting opportunity, please contact Roland Reinhart to discuss.
Here’s What Attendees Had To Say About This Presentation…
The information is valuable. You don’t have to just take my word for it…
“Thanks for your great presentation this morning—it may well change my life!”
~ Mike A.
“Thanks for an extremely valuable presentation. I learned many valuable tips.”
~ Joanne K.
“Wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this morning’s presentation and was able to take several tips back with me.”
~ Andrew D.
“I enjoyed the presentation Roland. I am looking forward to meeting with you at the SBDC. Thanks.”
~ James R.
- How Objections to Social Media Are Killing Your Business (AmEx OPEN)
- NJ Devils Use Social Media as a Promotional Tool (NY Times)
- 10 Laws of Social Media Marketing (Entrepreneur)
- Study Links Social Media and Stock Price (Marketing VOX)